- Establishing Kian Toos Saffron Co. in a traditional way
- Buying and selling saffron traditionally
- Establishing the company with the goals of developing, entrepreneurship, and presenting the product.
- Starting the industrial activities of Kian Toos Saffron Co. in January 13, 2003
- Field of activity: producing, processing, and packing saffron
- Registered “Arnika” and “Dayana” trademarks
- Launching and equipping specialized quality control laboratories dedicated to saffron and employing experts and specialists in this field to produce and supply Iranian saffron worldwide
- Presenting the first packages of this company including Karti Arnika, Kifi Arnika, Armaghan Arnika , Kjatam Arnika
- Receiving Iranian Standard Certificate for filament and cut filament Saffron
- Beginning the investigations to produce a dryer specialized for saffron, and finally producing the first dryer named ” Arnika Dryer” in 2006
- Organizing specialized training workshops for producers and farmers and presenting related brochures for correcting the common methods with the aim of promoting the proper methods of harvesting, collecting and drying saffron.
- Extending Iranian Standard Certificate for filament and cut filament Saffron
- Extending Iranian Standard Certificate for Powdered Saffron
- Beginning the project of producing organic saffron
- Obtaining international standards of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 22000: 2005, and FSSC 22000 from DQS company of Germany under the credit of DAKKS of Germany.
- Development plan of the organization and its reconstruction in accordance with international standards
- Promotion and empowerment of human resources in their field of expertise and promotion of organization management system
Representatives of Kian Toos Saffron Co
Distribution and sale representative
United Arab Emirates
Representative in Dubai
Representative in Ciudad Real
Quality control of Kian Toos Saffron Co
- Located in Torbat-e Heydarieh, about 1000 km from Tehran and 140 km from Mashhad.
- Torbat-e Heydarieh is located in Centerof Khorasan Razavi Province and Northeastern of Iran
- Iran is the biggest saffron producer and exporter in the world and 90 percent of the saffron in the world is produced in farms of this land. Khorasan province is considered as the biggest area which produces Iranian saffron, and a large part of the cultivating area of saffron is located in Khorasan Razavi and South One of the most important are of producing saffron in Khorasan Razavi is Torbat-e Heydarieh.
- Torbat-e Heydarieh city with the production of more than 50 to 70 tons of dry saffron has the first place in the production of saffron in the world. Land under saffron cultivation in Torbat-e Heydarieh is about 15650 hectares in 2010, and the average harvest was reported to be 3.5 kg in each