* The main goal of this quality control system is to ensure keeping the quality of products and ensure that the company’s products provide the needs specified in the relevant standards.
* supplying the products in accordance with the international standard of ISO 3632 and the international standards of food safety,22000 , FSSC HACCP
Guarantee of the saffron quality
* Warranty of the originality and composition of saffron consumed in products
* Testing and analyzing the saffron to ensure the conformity of products with the international and Europeanstandards as well as the conformity of products with the quality and grid requested by customers
* returning the saffron if there is a mismatch between the results obtained from the analyses with the standards or expectations and our common needs.
The tests evaluating the quality of saffron
*controlling the quality in accordance with the international standards of ISO 3632 – 1 and the standard of 1-259 and 2-259.
* The standard of ISO ۳۶۳۲ is a classification based on the minimums required in the qualitative characteristics of saffron.
* very important measurable factors in saffron : kerosene ( color ), picro kerosene ( flavor )and saffranal ( perfume ) and the higher these factors, the higher the quality of saffron.
* presenting the reports of spectrophotometric test as the indicator of the degree of kerosene (power of coloring), picro kerosene (flavor) and saffranal (perfume)
* providing the certificate of Standard Institute of Iran (an official organization to analyze the saffron) to customers
* considering and testing the saffron based on the physical and chemical properties
* Processing, calibrating and packaging the saffron using certain systems, under the supervision of an educated and trained personnel
* Weight diversity of our products is from 1.0 gr to Bulk packaging of 5 kg commensurate with the market and customer needs
The ability to trace
Some of the major concernsof saffron Kian Toos Company are:
* The traceability to recognize the raw material
* tracking ability to identify the raw material, specifications of saffron and the person in charge in every moment and every step of job
* considering the different unique construction series to quickly identify various factors at any stage of the work.
* Several sanitary and safety controls of food from the moment of buying the saffron from the farmer to the moment that ultimately customer receives it.
* deployment of relevant international standards, including international standard of ISO 9001:2015 , ISO 22000: 2005 22000 , FSSC indicating the attention of saffron Kian Toos Company to food security and consumer safety.
* The assessment of supplier of raw materials and packaging and transport companies in terms of health and quality control
* The awareness of employees about health issues and participating in the meetings of health education